Download all the OnClick utilities, including PatchOnClick V1 and the OnClick help file installer, in a single Zip file.
DeleteOnClick completely deletes files in one click and the data becomes unrecoverable, and also has the option to wipe free disk space. For this reason you must use the program carefully. Once a file is 'Securely Deleted' no one can undelete it.
• Wipes all file dates before wiping file.
• Wipes file attributes before wiping file.
• Renames files before they are deleted so that anyone trying to undelete cannot even see what the file was called.
• Quickly Wipe Free Disk Space: This will wipe all free space on the disk more quickly but is less secure than the Securely Wipe Free Disk Space option below.
• Securely Wipe Free Disk Space: This will securely wipe all free space on the disk.
• Can securely empty recycle bin.
EncryptOnClick is like hiring your own highly experienced data security guard who ensures the files you want to keep safe and out of view from others, stay that way.
• A very secure encryption method is also used (256-bit AES encryption).
• Files are both compressed & encrypted, which results in a smaller file.
• Password protected.
• Will encrypt single files or all files in a folder.
• Very simple to use interface.
• Can be used on a USB key.
• Fully Unicode enabled so filenames in any language can be encrypted.
• Files can be opened and decrypted using WinZip 9 and later provided the correct password is used.
FindOnClick can search for files on any NTFS or FAT (exFAT, FAT 12, 16, 32) partitions, including from hard drives (internal and external), USB keys, etc.
HashOnClick quickly and easily provides information to compare hash values side by side to establish the data in one file exactly matches (or not) the data in another. Ensure that the files you receive haven't been tampered with. Supports MD5, SHA-2 (from 224 to 512/256), SHA-3 (from 224 to 512) CRC32, CRC128, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512, MD4, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160, xxhash32, xxhash64, Adler32 and Tiger hashing. It can also calculate hash values of alternate data streams (Vista and newer only)
PatchOnClick is particularly valuable when frequent updates of files are sent via email, the cloud, FTP, over the Internet or via a Network.
• Command line parameters may be used.
• Command line (console) version.
• Hash files can be created.
• Patch files can be created using hash files (so the original unmodified file is no longer required).
• Can create self-executing patch files.
ScrambleOnClick works with email, and any Windows program where text is editable. For example text editors, word processing documents, spreadsheets, and many more.
• Encrypt any text using secure encryption.
• Decrypt text which has been encrypted using ScrambleOnClick.
• Use with any email program as well as document programs like Word.
• Clipboard viewer.
• Ctrl-W to wipe the clipboard contents at any time.
• Use either a keyboard shortcut or the ScrambleOnClick Tray menu to encrypt and decrypt.
• Define different keys for friends, colleagues, business etc.
• Master Password protects other people from using Encryption Keys.
• Password hints to help the user remember the password they have saved.
UndeleteOnClick can undelete files from any NTFS or FAT (exFAT, FAT 12, 16, 32) drives, including: hard drives (internal and external); USB keys; etc.
Transform your computer experience with OnClick Utilities.
Enjoy free programs in this powerful suite of easy to use software utilities for Windows (32 & 64 bit).
Whether searching for files, securely encrypting or deleting sensitive data, managing your everyday use of Windows and more. Try OnClick Utilities today and see how it works for you.
Download the Help Installer, a stand-alone and optional installer that provides help on every program in the suite.Download Help File
Focus on FindOnClick
FindOnClick, one of seven Windows programs that makes up OnClick Utilities, delivers very fast searching of any NTFS or FAT internal or external drives. With easy to use filters that provide powerful ways that help reduce the number of search results, and a deep file search option (to search using ASCII, Unicode (LE, BE, and UTF-8)) you'll find any file on your system.
Advanced users can make complex search queries using scripting, regular expressions and the program can be powered from the command line in addition to the easy-to-use graphical interface. Once you've found your files, search results can be exported to .csv files for analysis in programs such as Microsoft Excel, and you can view information about the version numbers of program files.
FindOnClick also allows you to quickly delete unwanted or duplicate files at the click of a button - there's no need to open Explorer.
You will be able to locate duplicate files quickly to better manage and organize your data, and you will quickly integrate the program with the click of a button with Explorer. FindOnClick even provides the facility to confirm the contents of your files are identical to source files by using hash referencing.
Extensive options to search MP3 music files (displays MP3s by Title, Artist, Album etc.) and limit your search to a particular folder. Searching your Windows system has never been so fast, painless or flexible.
Our Free Software may be used indefinitely for personal, educational, charity, government, and commercial use. It is 100% free with no strings attached.
For our commercial products like SyncBackSE and SyncBackPro, one registered copy of the software may be used by a single person who uses the software personally on up to 5 computers to process personal data (home use). When used to process non-personal data (e.g. the workplace, but including processing non-personal data on a personal computer), a separate license must be purchased for each installation of the program (including one per virtual machine). Installing the program on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, counts as one installation.
Enjoy volume discounts for 5 or more licenses. If you require 300 or more licenses, Contact Us Today for special rates.
2BrightSparks is also pleased to offer significant discounts to valid educational and non-profit organizations.
The help file is delivered as a stand-alone and optional installer that covers all OnClick Utilities programs.
Review our Support Policy for details about the direct assistance we provide licensed users.