difference mirorred local drive vs Cloud drive

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE/Lite.
John78

difference mirorred local drive vs Cloud drive

Post by John78 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm

I use SyncBackFree to mirrored my files (doc, xls, photos and video) to indemnify them in case of defective drives. I create a mirror folder at scheduled times of the different files on another external drive. This works very well and very fast in the background, as long as it's a (local) usb external drive.
I want a second copy in the cloud (Tresorit/Stackstorage). To this end, I have installed a directory in the cloud as external drive. I use the same mirror profile at SyncBackFree but this works incredibly slow. For 7,2 GB its needs 2 days and 23 h. While there is hardly anything of the original is modified. In addition, there is a pop-up message that a “file cannot be copied” and the time line becomes red.
In addition, an error message comes up that a file cannot be copied. A folder is not available.
What can be the origin of the difference between mirrored to a usb external drive and a drive in the cloud ? And why some files cannot be mirrored in the cloud and can be accurately mirrored on the local external drive ?