Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Syncback Pro not starting with windows

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
olidie
Experienced
Experienced

Syncback Pro not starting with windows

Post by olidie »

Hi,

on my Surface Go (Win 10 1809 x64) I can not get SyncBack Pro V8.6.7.6 (64bit) to start up with windows. The box under Global Settings is ticked but nothing happens. Any idea how I get it to start?

Oliver
olidie
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Syncback Pro not starting with windows

Post by olidie »

I forgot the following information: my windows account is a regular user with no admin rights. Everytime I start SB I have to enter the password. My desktop and laptop are both set up in a similar way (non admin user as regular account, admin account to install software and make changes to system) and they work as wanted / expected.
olidie
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Syncback Pro not starting with windows

Post by olidie »

Another update: I switched V8 for V9 and nothing changed as long as my windows account is a user with no admin right. If I change the account to an admin account SB starts up with windows. I tried giving an user full admin rights on the SyncBackPro.exe but that did not help anything.

So far it seems I can only get it to start with windows if I use an admin account which is not what I really want to do.