Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Can't backup teamviewer file : rolloutfile.tv13

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
fish72

Can't backup teamviewer file : rolloutfile.tv13

Post by fish72 »

Hi,

I am using windows 10 64 bit, And Syncback Free can't backup a specific Teamviewer file called rolloutfile.tv13
I can copy it via file explorer.
I am the system admin of the computer.
Help will be appreciated.

Thank you
Gary A
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Re: Can't backup teamviewer file : rolloutfile.tv13

Post by Gary A »

I use TeamViewer and tested backing up the program folder where rolloutfile.tv13 resides. I also got an error. Looking at the error log, it showed the error as Cannot copy file (5): Access is denied. That is a Windows error. Check this article for help with this error.

https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/ ... 1512130280
fish72

Re: Can't backup teamviewer file : rolloutfile.tv13

Post by fish72 »

Thank you so much Gary for your reply