Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Full back up

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
SafeTex

Full back up

Post by SafeTex »

Hello

I'm on the free version and I'm sure this is not available here but maybe in a pay-for version The problem is that I don't have technical support to ask with my present version

I want' to know if SyncBack can make a complete copy of a hard drive so that you can completely reinstall Windows and all its programs and files if your working hard drive crashes.

Which version of SyncBack can do this and do you have a link for me please to read about it?

Thanks in advance
Gary A
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Re: Full back up

Post by Gary A »

No. You need disk imaging software as explained here: https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/ ... g-software