Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Need many more clicks now in version 9 ...

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
ccc---

Need many more clicks now in version 9 ...

Post by ccc--- »

I am using SyncBack Free for many many years now, to sync my PC with my notebook, and always found it to be great.

When syncing I choose on every file what to do (I have the German version): In all previous versions I had separate buttons for "Überspringen", "Kopieren nach Quelle" or "Löschen von Ziel", so it was ONE click for every file.

In the new version there is suddenly a scrolldown menu??? So I have first to click on the scrolldown menu (click #1), then select the proper entry, for example "Überspringen" (click #2) and then finally confirm the selection with "Ok" (click #3).

I can absolutely not understand how anyone in development could have such an idea. This makes the new version much more complicated and time-consuming than all the versions before ...

I am really shocked.
ccc---

Re: Need many more clicks now in version 9 ...

Post by ccc--- »

Well, it seems I am the only one, so never mind ...
ccc---

Re: Need many more clicks now in version 9 ...

Post by ccc--- »

Downgraded to version 8 which went flawless, and now everything is fine again.