Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Schedule backup at 10 pm?

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
JacktheRipper

Schedule backup at 10 pm?

Post by JacktheRipper »

When I try to create a schedule for a daily backup at 10pm, I see no way of setting am or pm, and the box only allows up to the number 12 for the hour. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Schedule backup at 10 pm?

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

The time edit controls in SyncBack V9 supports 24 hours format.

To set the schedule time to 10 PM:
- Go to When > Edit Schedule page
- Press Ctrl+A to select the text in the time edit control and press Delete key to make it empty
- Type 22:00:00 (to set the time to 10 PM)
- Save the settings.

Thank you.
JacktheRipper

Re: Schedule backup at 10 pm?

Post by JacktheRipper »

Swapna...Your technique worked, thanks. I do think it's odd that you must first delete the value in the time box before it allows you to enter a time past noon. Without that step, if I selected and entered 22 in the hour slot it converted it to 10, but didn't indicate AM or PM. To me this is non-standard, and it fooled me. Normally when I see a time box, I expect it to directly accept a 24 hour formatted entry, without first deleting the value there. And I expect it to indicate AM or PM if the entered value for hour is restricted to 12. I think this should be corrected.