Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Backup operation without file

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
Mart

Backup operation without file

Post by Mart »

Hello, I'm a new user and I greet all the forum members. I've installed new version of Syncbackfree (9.0.7.10) and I have troubles with a new profile. Wheh I launch the backup operation that does not find new files the program opens window without files but asks to continue the backup operation,as if it had new files. Often a Windows Notification appears which says that the profile must be checked but all seems to be in order.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Backup operation without file

Post by Swapna »

Hi,
When I launch the backup operation that does not find new files the program opens window without files but asks to continue the backup operation as if it had new files
You can enable the option ‘Do not show the Differences screen if it is empty’ under:
Modify profile > Expert > Compare Options settings page

to skip the Differences Window when there are no files to display. Please read the help file > Compare Options settings page for more details about this option.
Often a Windows Notification appears which says that the profile must be checked but all seems to be in order
The details about Windows notification are discussed here:
viewtopic.php?t=13287&p=50102#p50106

To switch off the notification:
Modify profile > Notify settings > un-tick the checkbox "Display a notification when a profile prompts"

You can also turn off this option for all profiles under:
Modify profile > Notify settings > tick the checkbox ‘Disable profile prompt notifications for ALL profiles or from the main burger menu > Global Settings > Easy > Disable profile prompt notifications for ALL profiles.

Thank you.