Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackFree V9.0.6.5 has been released

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

SyncBackFree V9.0.6.5 has been released

Post by mickyj »

We’ve just released SyncBackFree V9.0.6.5 which contains lots of small tweaks, fixes and improvements.

The main change, that most people will notice immediately, is that the default ‘Windows’ style now has colour/color everywhere. For those who were not a fan of the monochrome look, rejoice! 😊

Enjoy!
IluvSBF

Re: SyncBackFree V9.0.6.5 has been released

Post by IluvSBF »

I updated to V9.0.6.5 but it still looks monochrome to me apart from blue green and red in a few areas e.g. green ticks, red crosses, blue highlight on profile, the majority is still monochrome. Confused.
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by mickyj »

Hi, switch the style to "Windows" (from the burger menu at the top-left of the main window). I guess you're still using Windows10 style.
IluvSBF

Post by IluvSBF »

Just discovered it when looking for Dark Mode. Now I'm back to the Windows style. Thank you :)
forbizuser

Post by forbizuser »

Will it work with WINE? Just interesting, nothing personal.
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Kostas »

forbizuser wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Will it work with WINE? Just interesting, nothing personal.
Someone has reported no problems with older versions of SyncBack.
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager. ... &iId=32121
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager. ... n&iId=6413

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]