Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackFree V9

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
R_P

SyncBackFree V9

Post by R_P »

I just updated to v9.0.0.43. Ugh! Why do developers always want to lower the information density of the UI, especially for utility software? The older, more condensed format was more efficient to use. Now, I can't see without horizontal scrolling (on a 1920x1080 monitor) all the info I could easily see in version 8.

I know from much experience with other software companies that it will be pointless to ask for the old UI to be brought back. I also know as a user of a free product (especially a first-class free product like SyncBackFree is), I shouldn't complain. So I'll simply leave it at that and offer these comments as "constructive criticism".
digger

Re: SyncBackFree V9

Post by digger »

Completely agree! In fact, I installed v9 on a virtual pc to test out first. I'm going to try to hold out on installing it on my main machine as long as I can.
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: SyncBackFree V9

Post by mickyj »

Hi, we hear you and we're working on reducing the overall size. Thanks.