Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

run report not displaying in browsr after run.

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
55chevy

run report not displaying in browsr after run.

Post by 55chevy »

I am using syncback free v8. Until recently, could be after a windows 10 update not sure, I would see a report on the runs in firefox. I have two profiles one for my desktop and the other for one external HD to another external HD. The desktop profile reports in fire fox as expected but the HD run does not. When I open the software I can see that both runs have been successful but I like seeing the reports in firefox first thing in the morning.