Windows 10 1709 - planified tasks don't start anymore

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE/Lite.
mjerome

Windows 10 1709 - planified tasks don't start anymore

Postby mjerome » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi, i've just updated my os to windows 10 1709 (64bits), with Syncback free v8.3.6.0 already installed, and now, planified tasks don't work anymore.

I still could launch backup by clicking manually on tasks in Syncback, but that's all... I've tried to change things in tasks themselves to update and validate, just in case, but nothing changed. I think it's a new issue with Windows 10 1709 (fall update) ; maybe Microsoft change something in this OS's task planifications...
Could you find a solution for that problem ?
Thanks.

mjerome

Re: Windows 10 1709 - planified tasks don't start anymore

Postby mjerome » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:10 am

Hi, after some more testing, i've found that it works with new tasks, with a different option...
I'm french, i'll to translate option : in task planification, i've unticked "do not store password. Profile only use local ressources".
Maybe it's only a workaround, but it works for me.

It's strange because i use this software for more than 2 years, with same backups, and i'd never met this "bug"...

mjerome

Re: Windows 10 1709 - planified tasks don't start anymore

Postby mjerome » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:10 am

mjerome wrote:Hi, after some more testing, i've found that it works with new tasks, with a different option...
I'm french, i'll to translate option : in task planification, i've unticked "do not store password. Profile only use local ressources".
Maybe it's only a workaround, but it works for me.

It's strange because i use this software for more than 2 years, with same backups, and i'd never met this "bug"...

*try*

Return to “SyncBackFree (freeware)”