How to order profile groups?

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE/Lite.
1DumSpark
Experienced
Experienced

How to order profile groups?

Postby 1DumSpark » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 am

How does one order the profile groups? Note that I'm referring to ordering the groups themselves, and not the profiles within them.

Currently, one can prefix each group name with a number so that they will be ordered as desired... but I can't help but think I'm overlooking something more obvious.

Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: How to order profile groups?

Postby Swapna » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:11 am

Hi,

You can click on the 'Profile' column header (from SyncBackFree's main-interface) to sort the Profiles and Group profiles in ascending or descending order. However, sorting is applicable only to the main group profile in the list. That means the member profiles in the group or nested groups are not sorted.

Thank you.

Cannondale

Re: How to order profile groups?

Postby Cannondale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm

I agree that the ability to change the order of profile groups on the main syncback interface page is a missing feature. Drag and drop would be perfect addition. However, as a workaround I created a dummy group and called it _Syncback, which sorts to the very top of the group list.
Then I added ALL groups to this dummy group (_Syncback) and sorted the groups, that _Syncback contained, as usual with the up/down arrows on the right side of the dialog box.

Return to “SyncBackFree (freeware)”