Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Forgot password to sbm service and console

SBMS is used to manage remote SyncBackPro installations. It is free to use with SyncBackPro V10 or newer. For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
sysut1

Forgot password to sbm service and console

Post by sysut1 »

Forgot password to sbm service and console - cannot login - please help.
Thanks
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Forgot password to sbm service and console

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

We have answered via parallel support ticket.

Thank you
Advika

Post by Advika »

Hi Guys,
I've forgotten my password for the SBM service and console. Can you please guide me on how to reset it or recover access? #-o
Jucky78

Post by Jucky78 »

I seem to have forgotten my password for SBM service and console. I'm currently unable to access my account and require assistance in resetting or recovering my password. Can someone from customer support please guide me through the necessary steps to regain access? Your prompt help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Thiagoros

Post by Thiagoros »

Jucky78 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:31 am
I seem to have forgotten my password for SBM service and console. I'm currently unable to access my account and require assistance in resetting or recovering my password. Can someone from customer support please guide me through the necessary steps to regain access? Your prompt help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I sympathize with your situation. It's best to reach out directly to SBM customer support for password assistance. They'll guide you through the necessary steps to reset or recover your password promptly. Good luck!