I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Do not post questions here! For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.
nguyển.Đức

I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Postby nguyển.Đức » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 am

I need syncbackpro in vietnamese, or vietnamese language file of syncbackpro. please help. Thank you.

cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Re: I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Postby cliffhanger » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi, AFAIK there is no Vietnamese translation of SyncBackPro program interface, possibly because no-one ever offered to make one

There is certainly no sign of 'Vietnamese' in the list of available languages in the Help files for SE/Pro V5/6/7/8. Nor was there any credit for a Vietnamese translation for the original SyncBack V3 (now discontinued), so I guess you always were (and still are) out of luck until someone offers. The list on Preferences menu > Languages right now (in whatever version-number you have - you didn't say...) will tell you which languages are available for the interface (AFAIK, the Help file is only available in English nowadays)

2BS were'advertising' for alt-language translators recently, but Vietnamese was not mentioned. I don't know any particular reason why not.

Return to “Help files, documentation, translations, etc.”