Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Sync to/from iphone/android

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
bacardifan

Sync to/from iphone/android

Post by bacardifan »

I've seen several other posts about this, and I want to add my name to the list for this feature request (and I am a Pro owner).
I've got over 2000 photos on my iphone and android and they often error out copying the files manually from the phones to the computer. Would love for SyncBackPro to be able to sync my phones folders/files/pics with my PC.
The devices obviously aren't showing up as drive letter. My android is currently showing up as a Portable Media Device. Other software packages can read from the phones, so please add this ability to SyncBackPro.

Thanks!