Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

What happened to my software key

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
tonyl

What happened to my software key

Post by tonyl »

Hello all
Thanks for your help in advance.

I think Syncback is a great tool but for some reason I'm having trouble entering me registration key.

I run the programme and it throws up the box to enter the software key, the problem is that when I copy my software key into the field, nothing happens. The OK button doesn't appear?

The key is definitely correct because I copied it straight from my order confirmation. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem?

Cheers
Tony L
tonyl

Re: What happened to my software key

Post by tonyl »

By the way, the programme was working perfectly until recently. The problem occurred today when I tried running Syncback SE to identify what was wrong. It was then that the box to enter the software key popped up. The software still won't accept the key.
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Dave Wilkins »

Serial issues cannot be dealt with on an open forum. You'd need to get in touch via the Contact Form or raise a Support Ticket, quote your serial, and we'll check it.

Please note that the forum and the ticket area are separate systems and currently require separate registration for each system. You can re-use the same credentials (if also 'vacant' on the 2nd system you register with) but you still need to register again/separately.
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Dave Wilkins »

PS: a screenshot of the serial entry form would be handy, whichever way you respond (but not here in the forum, obviously...)
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Dave Wilkins »

Just to clarify, this turned out to be a slight malformation of the serial (missing separator). All ended happily :)