Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Email notifications

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
muton

Email notifications

Post by muton »

Hi,

I would like to suggest adding an error counter to email log notifications. Currently we have it set up to email log on error. As we have multiple jobs running every 15 mins, sometimes the profile will not finish before it wants to start again, resulting in email notification. We would like a setting to ignore first 2-3 failures before sending an email as the jobs are not critical.
Please let us know what you think or if further clarification is required. We are using Syncback pro.
inode

Re: Email notifications

Post by inode »

+1

It would be very useful to have an alert only after N backup that fails (or a specific time is passed). For example in my case I have two PC running daily backups, these PC a lot of time are not in the home network and the backup fails. It would be nice to know if a PC cannot execute the backup for more than a week.

inode

=D>
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Email notifications

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass it on to the relevant department.

Thank you.