Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Unable to send email: Failed to get access token??

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Hotkey

Unable to send email: Failed to get access token??

Post by Hotkey »

1) At some point my error logs stopped emailing. I had no idea. Only because 1 PC was offline for a week did I bother to check to see if program ran because I should have been getting a daily error but never did. Sure enough, the program failed because the PC was off line. So, I checked the 4 other back up profiles and they all 5 give this same error!? So what do I need to do to fix? The settings have been working before but I have no idea when they quit working. Dangerous!

2) How can I set SyncBack to notify me somehow when errors exist in addition to mailing the log? Produce the error log and let it sit on the desktop until I clear it next time I log into that PC?
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Unable to send email: Failed to get access token??

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Can you please send your profile configuration and a screenshot of the log that appears when you click on 'Test Email Settings' button to [email protected] for investigation?

Thank you.
Hotkey

Re: Unable to send email: Failed to get access token??

Post by Hotkey »

Swapna wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:30 am
Hi,

Can you please send your profile configuration and a screenshot of the log that appears when you click on 'Test Email Settings' button to [email protected] for investigation?

Thank you.
Just sent. Thank you.