Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

v9.0.0.41 - some kind of a joke?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Kthomas719

Re: v9.0.0.41 - some kind of a joke?

Post by Kthomas719 »

I've been a very satisfied user of Syncback for years now and was horrified when I downloaded the new version and was confronted with the shockingly different GUI. Nevertheless, I tried it for the day and it seemed to work the same as v8 but on the next day I uninstalled it and reinstalled version 8. End user distress caused by unexpected radical changes of graphic interfaces should be well-known to computer software designers by now, especially considering Microsoft experiences with various versions of Windows over the years. I do not plan to upgrade to Version 9 until it includes an option to use the version 8 interface if desired. Thank you.