Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Change existing profile destination to a cloud service

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Wizard1
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Change existing profile destination to a cloud service

Post by Wizard1 »

I have a fairly complicated profile, copied it so that a second profile could be made to a cloud as well as the original to a local drive. How do you change the destination from a local drive to one of the cloud-based services? If you create a new profile this can be selected, but not if you copy or change a profile it seems? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Change existing profile destination to a cloud service

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

We have answered via your parallel support ticket.

Thank you
Lancer21Mig

Post by Lancer21Mig »

I'll send a support ticket about this then; but could you please show the answers in these threads? They'd be helpful for us new users, and they'd allow us to keep working without bothering you and having to wait for the answer!
Because right now, I'd like to do a back-up of my professional PC to our internal cloud service, as I have to conduct intensive care on it while it holds most of the company's work on investing in this Pattaya estate, and I'd be in a world of hurt if I were to lose that data...
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

We don't recommend changing the destination resource of a profile from local drive to cloud drive. You need to create a new profile in SyncBackPro and authorize with the cloud server. However, you can create Shared Settings to share the settings between several profiles. Please read the help file for more details on Shared Settings. SyncBackPro supports Shared setting on the following settings page:
Auto-close
Backup of email
Cloud
Emailing the log
FTP
Network
Variables
When, Program
Zip filter

Thank you.