Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Print my scheduals please

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Wizard1
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Print my scheduals please

Post by Wizard1 »

I have looked at some historical queries around printing and clearly there is a basic need. Is this available yet?

Surely this is not a difficult thing to do when one looks at the complexity of that done by you already (great product). I have the V9 Pro version, I don't actually need this version, but like to have all the bells and whistles, in case I want something.

I have many schedules that I would like to now edit (very laborious) and a printout of what I have while doing this would be very helpful. A screen shot could be done, this though is very clunky for a product like yours. Maybe I'm just missing something.