Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

I'm clicking the wrong option somewhere...

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
ChrisW828

I'm clicking the wrong option somewhere...

Post by ChrisW828 »

These are the pertinent settings in the profile I am trying to use:

Files will be synchronised between Left (Y:\!! FILES\Drive\) and Right (Y:\! SORT 2019\! Drive\).
If the same file has been changed on both Left and Right then the files will be ignored.
Files only on Left are moved to Right.
If a file is only on Right then it is ignored.

At the very least, the third statement is being ignored because I started out with 10 folders on the left, two folders on the right, and finished up with exactly the same, even though the profile states Success. I have refreshed, shift-refreshed, and closed everything down and reopened it from scratch.

Any idea where I should start troubleshooting?