Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Cannot connect to OneDrive (Business)

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
homenet
Experienced
Experienced

Cannot connect to OneDrive (Business)

Post by homenet »

Hi,

I am having problems connecting with Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive for Business) while trying to run SBP profiles. I have tried to reauthorize my account, I get the authentication code to paste in SyncBackPro but it is not possible. After around 5 minutes I am getting a small windows with this message:

Title: Error (SyncBacPro V9)
Main body: (Big red cross) and UnknownError: 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE.

Needless to say that I am able to connect to the service using regular Microsoft web interface. I have used this profile without issues two week ago.

Regards.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Cannot connect to OneDrive (Business)

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please submit a support ticket to [email protected] with your profile configuration for assistance.

Thank you.
homenet
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Cannot connect to OneDrive (Business)

Post by homenet »

Thanks Kostas! there must have been some issues at OneDrive servers, now it is working again.