Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

copie sûres - safe copies

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
flibouk

copie sûres - safe copies

Post by flibouk »

Bonjour,
J'utilise syncback pour faire du déplacement de fichier (CSV) d'un ftp vers un dossier local.
Lorsque le fichier arrive sur le dossier local il est traité automatique par un batch DOS.
Mais j'ai un soucis il arrive que le fichier soit traité par le batch avant la fin du transfert.
En regardant les options j'ai vu ca :
copie/suppresion/Avancée -> Fait des copies sures (copie les fichiers en utilisant un nom de fichier temporaire et le renomme en cas de succès de la copie)
c'est exactement ce qu'il me faut mais ca ne semble pas fonctionner. comment est renommé le fichier temporaire ?

Hello,
I use syncback to move files (CSV) from an ftp to a local folder.
When the file arrives on the local folder it is automatically processed by a DOS batch.
But I have a problem it happens that the file is processed by the batch before the end of the transfer.
Looking at the options I saw that:
copy/delete/Advanced -> Makes safe copies (copies files using a temporary file name and renames it if the copy is successful)
This is exactly what I need, but it doesn't seem to work. How is the temporary file renamed?

Merci de votre aide car c'est vraiment problématique.