Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

WIN 2012 SERVER Profiles folder

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Rouge70

WIN 2012 SERVER Profiles folder

Post by Rouge70 »

Hello, i am about to upgrade to pro from syncback SE in windows 2012 server. I would like to mantain all the profiles, in other windows i usually save the folder in appdata containg profiles, but in server 2012 i cant find it. Uninstalling SE and installing Pro automatically mantain all th profiles? Thanks in advance
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: WIN 2012 SERVER Profiles folder

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

If SyncBackSE profiles are available on the computer where Pro is installed, then those profiles will be auto-imported into Pro when it is first run. So, please do not uninstall SyncBackSE before installing SyncBackPro. Note that SE & Pro are separate products, so they can be installed in parallel. But, do not install the two different versions to the same folder (use the default installation folder). Once the profiles are imported successfully into Pro you can uninstall SE from your computer.

Alternatively, you can export profiles from SE, make a copy of the profiles and import them manually into SyncBackPro. You can refer to Transfer Profiles article for details on exporting and importing your profiles.

Thank you.