Result of a group profile

For technical support visit http://support.2brightsparks.com/
Nigel Nettheim

Result of a group profile

Postby Nigel Nettheim » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:59 am

I'm using Pro V8.3.16.0 (x64). The result column indicates success or failure for ungrouped profiles, but remains blank for group profiles. I'd suggest it should also indicate the result for group profiles -- success if all the lower-order profiles have success, otherwise failure. At present, users have to expand all the groups and subgroups to see what has happened (even then, some profile results might have been recorded on earlier runs, so users may have to sift through quite a lot of dates too -- maybe the results from earlier runs could appear in a different font or shade, so that those of current interest are easier to spot). It would be far more convenient to expand the groups only when a failure has occurred. Then the table would normally be more compact and the results clear at a glance, expanding being needed only if any failure has occurred.

Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Result of a group profile

Postby Swapna » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 am

Hi,

I will pass your request to the relevant department for their review and consideration.

Thank you.

ajs
Expert
Expert

Re: Result of a group profile

Postby ajs » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:14 am

I would also like to see this change. I know there are arguments against this but the current behaviour is a pain.

Andrew.

Return to “SyncBackPro (commercial)”