Start sync after the file has finished copying

For technical support visit http://support.2brightsparks.com/
pickone
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Start sync after the file has finished copying

Postby pickone » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi!

Maybe someone knows this and could share the information with me. I am using syncbackpro for syncing a folder everytime when changes are happening, but there is a problem... If I copy multiple small files, everything is good, but when I try to copy a larger file, syncback senses that changes were made and is trying to make the sync, of course, with error, because the file is still in the copy process. There is any setting which can tell to syncback that the file is still in the copy process and it should start syncing after the file was done copying?

Thank you in advance!

Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Start sync after the file has finished copying

Postby Swapna » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 am

Hi,

Enter the number of seconds you want SyncBackPro to wait for no changes before running the profile under:

Modify > When > Changes > Wait a number of seconds for no changes before running the profile

to see if it helps? Please read the help file for more details about this option. With When > Changes settings page opened, press F1 to open the contextual help.

Thank you.

pickone
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Postby pickone » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks, but I already done that... is not a very good idea :( If the file have 100 mb, it is ok, but if the file have 100 GB..... :D you got it? :D

pickone
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Postby pickone » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:10 pm

I need somehow to make syncback to know when the copying finished the writing into the file

Return to “SyncBackPro (commercial)”