Sync Profile is not starting

For technical support visit http://support.2brightsparks.com/
gdc84

Sync Profile is not starting

Postby gdc84 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi everyone
I have a problem with SyncBackPro
I set 5 different profiles, each one having his own different schedule and having a different Shared Folder of a NAS as Destination (I log in to the nas through a password which is already saved in Windows (I asked Win to remember it) - when I set the profile I just browse in MyComputer and choose the NAS shared folder I want to set as Destination.

Now, I have a problem with starting of one of these profiles, while the other 4 work fine.
It happens that in the MAIN MENU I see that profile has started but it was not a "Valid execution". While Other profile has a same date between "Last Execution" and "Last VALID Execution"
If I start manually then it works fine.
I tried to find out any difference in Windows Scheduler between this task or the other task that are currently working fine but...no differences...

Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Sync Profile is not starting

Postby Swapna » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:16 am

Hi,

Can you please export and send your failed profile to support@2BrightSparks.com, so that we can verify your profile settings and suggest further on your issue.

Thank you.

gdc84

Re: Sync Profile is not starting

Postby gdc84 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:25 pm

I will soon try to send the profile via mail.
I add an element that could help finding the solution....maybe...

It happens now that also if I manually start the profile it does not work....once...twice...no way...
Then I browse the NAS SyncFolder (destination) in Windows Explorer... and magically the profiles works again...also if I didn't change any setting in SYNCBACK

Return to “SyncBackPro (commercial)”