"Saving Results..." displays for hours when running some ACD profiles

For technical support visit http://support.2brightsparks.com/
downtowncanada

"Saving Results..." displays for hours when running some ACD profiles

Post by downtowncanada » Wed May 31, 2017 8:21 pm

I have a couple of profiles that seem to successfully upload files to ACD (profile set as Mirror), but after the files are uploaded, SyncBackPro displays "Saving Results...", currently sitting at 5 hours. These profiles uploaded around 500 files/8GB total, none of the files that large, and completed it in just under an hour, but the saving results just sits there.

I have a 350Mbps down and 25Mbps up internet connection.

I'm fairly new to using SyncBackPro for sync with ACD, does anyone know what process is happening during this phase?

if i kill it, the files appear to be on Amazon, and if I rerun it again, SyncBackPro successfully notices no changes required, but hangs again on that saving results.

I have another profile that has far fewer files and completes fast.

Is this the sync database that is being stored on my local machine being updated? Or something on ACD? No log is generated either.
Thanks!
SavingResults.JPG
SavingResults
SavingResults.JPG (21.15 KiB) Viewed 775 times

Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: "Saving Results..." displays for hours when running some ACD profiles

Post by Kostas » Wed May 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi,

You'll have to generate a Support Zip with debug log for your profile and send it over to us for investigation.

Submit a support ticket by using the Contact Support in the below link in this article and attach the zip.
http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... ation-file

If your Zip is over 30MB, contact us for alternate instructions, advising the actual size. Do not try to attach to the ticket!

Do not post (nor links to) Support Zips on this open forum.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]