Q: I did not submit a support ticket but emailed you a technical support question directly. Why did you not answer?
We often receive technical support questions that are emailed directly to our private email addresses instead of being submitted via the support system. Although we try to answer these emails, we do not promise we will continue to do so.
If you have a technical support question, please use the technical support system we have created for you. This saves you and the team at 2BrightSparks time (as the answer is probably already in support system as a Frequently Asked Question or Knowledge Base article), it won't get treated as spam (your email may not even be seen by us), and also allows us to keep a record of questions so we can improve our products and support system based on what you ask.
We also have a contact form that does not require registration for the following situations:
You can also retrieve your serial number, if you've lost it, via this page.
- Sales Inquiry (pricing, volume discounts & licensing queries, etc) - not for pre-sales technical questions (please use the technical support system mentioned above, and/or download the software for free 30-day fully-functional evaluation)
- Software or Website Feature Request
- Sign up for the mailing list
- Seeking permission to publish the software in a magazine cover disk
- Request a copy for review purposes
- Inform us of a feature or review of our software
- Other press or media information and requests