Help recovering backup files

Do not post questions here! For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.

Help recovering backup files

Postby nybred03 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Backup was created on DVDs. My computer died and I want to "restore" those backup files on a new computer but they all are *.tib files. How can I "move" them to the new computer?
nybred03

Postby Dave Wilkins » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

As stated on the 'outside', this forum is

For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.

Note that it states 'help files' - it is not for asking for general help on any other issue - in fact, it even states

Do not post questions here!

If you believe your backup was created by a version of our software, by all means re-post in the appropriate forum (freeware, SE or Pro versions - they all have their own forum). But I have to tell you that none of our software creates .TIB files, and I think you need to go to the authors of the software that does, which I think may be Acronis True Image Backup (but no guarantee)
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Return to Help files, documentation, translations, etc.