Backup drive :c:

Do not post questions here! For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.

Backup drive :c:

Postby birchfield » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:33 am

Hi can you advise me how to backup drive :c: tried a couple of times with no sucess, thanks for any help Dave (69)
birchfield

Postby Dave Wilkins » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:37 pm

Well...
You're posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions, suggestions and other comments about Help files and other documentation. It's not for asking for help per se

I suggest you post back in the correct forum depending on which product you use, Syncback (freeware) or SyncBackSE (not free). Note that the freeware is not a 'trial version' of the SE product, they are different products (started off similar but ended up with different facilities).

Neither of these products is actually suitable for cloning an entire system disk (ie, C: drive), but the reasons 'why not' are different. If you post back in the correct forum, someone (if not me, then someone else) will give you some background, reasons, alternatives, pointers, etc. Knowing what version you have avoids a lot of ifs & buts...

It's also useful when posting to forums like these to advise what operating system you are using (type, version, service-pack level, etc), but as it happens it's not very relevant to this question. Sometimes it's vital, though, and in any event including the info is less likely to put people off answering you if they don't have to compose a post with lots of ifs & buts :wink: based on a range of OS's

Rgds
DW
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Return to Help files, documentation, translations, etc.