my messages/replies are stuck in my Outbox

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products

my messages/replies are stuck in my Outbox

Postby jadavis99 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 am

I really need some help. Not sure what is going on or am I in LaLa land. My replies are just piling up in my Outbox and they just stay there. They are never moving over to my Sent Box. I have 5 or 6 stuck in my Outbox. I have logged out and back in and it hasn't fixed it.
What could possibly be going on?
Could someone please just respond to this so I can see it I am able to create a new forum message and get responses.
I've sure got to get this working. I am in the middle of getting help from yehuda in setting up a new profile on my SyncBack SE and I am not sure if he is getting my replies now. I'll bet he isn't. But I sent myself a private message and it is still shown as stuck in by Outbox, but I got it in my Inbox. So what should I do? Is everything OK?
jadavis99
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

oops, all is OK

Postby jadavis99 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:36 am

Sorry. I am new to this forum and did not know that all is working as normal :lol:
jadavis99
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Return to Ideas and general discussion